Monday 4 June 2012


Dear Ms. Skeptic

I received your letter and it grieves me that you don’t believe me. I really don’ blame you if you think that I am distant and not mindful of the pains that people experience. But as you can see I need to let you experience trials because it produces in you, faith and perseverance (James 1:2, 3).  If life is too easy for you, would you still need me and want me? I should know, I created all of you. I am not trying to punish you or any of you to go through difficulties? It is just my way of letting you see the effects of choosing something contrary to what I told you to do. Didn’t you notice even if you acted irresponsibly to the point of losing every fiber of goodness in your heart, I still send people to help you? Even if you don’t ask of me, it is my nature to give, so I give. You try to focus on the pain people go through, but not on the strength I give them each time they are hurt. If only you can discern better.



I am your God and I honestly care for all of you. I went through pain day in and day out because you don’t accept and believe me. I even sent my Son and allowed Him to go through that immensely  unbearable pain to the point of death just to give you the gift of salvation and eternal life (John 3:16) I endured it all because I want to let you know my real intention- to see me in glory.
Let me tell you not to lose heart when I rebuke you, because I discipline those that I love and I chasten those that accept me (Hebrews 12:6). This is me.

Sincerely,

God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.