Monday 15 September 2014

Take a Leave



Shattered emotions are out of date
Choice was free to keep
Hanging on to yourself, you lose
Everything about you is weak.
Words of wisdom are watered
Moistened and dry after
Substance of the same kind
Forever shall falter.



Immersed in hopelessness
Suckled by a dry land
Thoughts are parched and brown.
Blossoms be gone
Blooming will take a while.
I asked thee to find
For me a private getaway
I must take a respite and hide away.

Shackles, let it be lost
Free spirit I  desire the  most.
Hastened steps but not rushed
Cheerful faces, regrets not be found.
Engulfed with thoughts of yonder
Brief but meaningfully true.
Sweetness and fondness be alive
Seizing the moment, living I shall start.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.